Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Little Christmas Cheer!


I just could not resist posting this video I captured last week of our new little kitten, Mr. Butters.  I was trying to test and untangle christmas lights and of course, Mr. Butters thought that the strands of lights were the perfect play-thing.  I felt this video really captured the spirit of Christmas.  It filled my heart with joy when I watched it and I just wanted to spread the cheer.  Be sure to have the volume up so you can hear the song in background & enjoy!



CHRISTMAS KITTY

Luke 1:41 - When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 

Luke 2:10-11 - And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 comment: